9th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for CET test after completing schooling from Dubai?

Hello, I am from karnataka and presently i am located in U.A.E since 2004. And my son has also done his schooling in Dubai ( CBSC ) from 4th to till 12th grade. Can he appear for CET examination?

9th March 2016, 11:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for CET test after completing schooling from Dubai?

No, you are not eligible to appear for K-CET.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education and also the candidate must belong to the state of Karnataka or should have studied atleast 7 years in Karnataka state.

As you have done your schooling in Dubai, you are not eligible to appear for CET.
10th March 2016, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for CET test after completing schooling from Dubai?

There are seats reserved for NRI quota as well as foreign students in most of the CET. Therefore, you can surely apply for it but make sure that you have got the required qualification.

Hence, just be prepared for entrance exam and make sure that you have all the documents related to qualifications and citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?