12th September 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 12th standard from home and appear for exam directly?

Sir/Mam, I have passed my 10th exam from manipur board but after 10th I was moved to CBSE in 11 and 12 standards but my last year on 12 gives me very health condition which forces me to quit my classes and couldnt appear my 12th exam. Restarting it will waste my years so I wanted to appear 12th exam directly prepared from home without classes how shall I proceed?

14th September 2017, 08:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for 12th standard from home and appear for exam directly?

Since you have mentioned that you could not appear in your CBSE Class 12th board examination in last year ( i.e; your first attempt ) due to your bad health then I would like to let you know that to clear your Class 12th board examination with CBSE you need to appear in your board examination in the following year as a private candidate which mean you need to appear in your board examinations without regular schooling.

Apart from the above mentioned possibility you can even switch to the option of open schooling i.e; NIOS to clear your Class 12th without going to school.

For more FAQs related to CBSE private candidates you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in where as for details regarding admission in NIOS you can visit the link www.nios.ac.in.
15th September 2017, 02:14 AM
manjira...

Default Re: How to prepare for 12th standard from home and appear for exam directly?

Yes you can definitely appear for 12th standard exam without pursuing regular schooling. It is not a big issue that if you are unable to attend the examination last year.

CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. It is the Board of Education for private and public schools. The schools affiliated under CBSE follows the NCERT curriculum. There are numbers of both regular and non-regular students that sits for board examination every year. The board provides equal opportunities to every student. The non-regular candidates can appear for 10+2 level as private candidates.

The candidates who could not appear for the 10+2 final exam in the first chance are also eligible to appear for 12th level as private candidates. The best option is to visit the regional office of CBSE board for details. However there are certain condition under which only the CBSE board authority allows the candidates to appear as private candidates. You also need a authorization letter from the school authority supporting your condition and request. You can also visit the official website of CBSE for details.

You can find the details of the conditions to be fulfilled, procedure and instructions in http://www.cbse.nic.in/faq/private_candidate.htm
15th September 2017, 09:42 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can prepare for exams from home only. For doing this you need to take admission in an open schooling board like NIOS. NIOS is an open schooling board for those students who wants to study private.
You can also take admission in CBSE board as a private candidate . So that there will be no need to attend regular classes. You have to go for giving exams only.
You have to work hard to pass the exam as there will be no any guidance of teachers.
You can join coaching institutes for tough subjects.
15th September 2017, 09:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for board exam without any doubt. What you need to do is to submit a medical certificate which mentions your health condition as the sole reason for not attending class in 12th.

Medical grounds are accepted for granting amnesty in case of attendance. Now, how to score good marks:

>>Questions in board exam is asked from NCERT books. You should focus on NCERT books fully. Read each and every chapter, solve in intext and exercise questions of every chapter. You can make short notes on each subject.

>>See previous year papers and analyze what type of questions are asked. Do answer writing practice by solving mock papers.

>>In board exam, write neat and clean answers to fetch good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?