7th January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad?

I have Indian nationality, I have done my schooling from 1st to 9th abroad will be appearing for 10th in India will I be considered local for engineering EAMCET entrance in AP, I have younger siblings who want to know the criteria for being considered local.

23rd September 2016, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad?

If the parents have domicile of AP, then the candidate will be treated as local candidate, but make sure that he has completed board exam from home state only.

It will not be a problem, if only 1 to 9 standard is done from abroad and 10th and 12th done from AP with domicile certificate of AP. Hence, get the domicile certificate from Tehsil and appear for entrance exam.
14th September 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad?

Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done from 1 to 9 from Hyderabad but studied 10th in maharastra & 11th 12 th from karnataka. But my parents are domicile of Telengana & have Studied upto graduation in Telengana.
16th November 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

My kid studying in abroad for high school 9th to 12th class while I am working in India, will she be considered as non local category for NEET based admissions in AP and Telangana states?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?