24th October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for my children under normal category in class 6th?

Sir, I plan to admit my kids secondary education from their 6th class onwards. In this case, can I get admission for my children under normal category. I prefer to reside in Delhi while then.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join in Navy School, Vishakapatnam?
  2. Admission details for class 1st and class 6th
  3. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  4. Whether an Indian domicile of Singapore can study further in India after completion of 10th under normal category?
  5. Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?
  6. What would be the status between NRI and Normal category of an Indian genre candidate of Oman to get B.Sc admission?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 6th/7th standard at Darjeeling?
  8. Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  10. Admission test details for class 6th and 12th standard in AMU?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 6th standard at Navy Children School Visakhapatnam? Is there any relaxation for OBC students?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to get admission in 6th class in Rashriya Military School
  14. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  15. Procedure to get school admission in Chennai for 6th class?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  17. Best schools for admission in class 6th with fee and other facilities details
  18. How many seats are vacant for Civilians for class 6th and 9th of Rashtriya Military Schools? -- [New]
24th October 2016, 10:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission for my children under normal category in class 6th?

It is very tough to answer the question as you have not drafted the question properly and not provided the enough details.

Well, if you want your child to continue his studies in a single school, in any higher secondary school in Delhi, you can get your child admitted. The only eligibility criteria is that your child has cleared all the previous classes and is of 10 years of age at least for the 6th standard.
24th October 2016, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for my children under normal category in class 6th?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission for your child in class 6th in secondary education under normal category if your ward satisfies the eligibility criteria.
Candidates those who have completed their class 5th from a recognised Board are eligible to take admission in class 6th.
25th October 2016, 07:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can admit your child under normal category in class 6 in Delhi, there is no such problem in it. You should have however studied up to class 5 from a recognized board and should have cleared it with minimum passing marks. You can thereafter get admission in 6th standard.
26th October 2016, 02:36 PM
princekainth2

Your kid can easily get Admission in class 6th in any school under normal category.

Just make sure you have 5th class pass certificate from valid,legal and recognized board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?