10th January 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 6th standard at Navy Children School Visakhapatnam? Is there any relaxation for OBC students?

Hello sir, My son belongs to OBC and I want to admit him in 6th standard at Navy Children School Visakhapatnam. Please tell me what is the procedure of admission? Is the any relaxation for OBC students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Navy Children School available in Faridabad? Procedure to take admission in 5th standard? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to join in Navy School, Vishakapatnam?
  6. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  7. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  8. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  9. Procedure for joining Navy School after 5th standard?
  10. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  11. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  12. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  16. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
27th January 2017, 07:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 6th standard at Navy Children School Visakhapatnam? Is there any relaxation for OBC students?

In order to get admission in 6th standard at Navy Children School Vishakhapatnam, candidates must have to complete their 5th standard studies from a recognised Board of Education with scoring a minimum of 60% of marks in it.
There will be an admission cum entrance examination conducted by the School authorities, qualifying in which the merit listed candidates can take admission to study in the above mentioned School.

The following priorities must be followed in order to get admissions, have a look over it:-

Category-I : Children of serving Naval Personnel
Category-II : Children of serving Army /IAF/Coast Guard personnel, who are on deputation to Navy
Category-III : * Children of retired Naval Personnel
Category-IV : * Children of retired Army and Air Force Personnel
Category-V : Children of NCS Staff
Category-VI : Children of Defence Civilian Personnel
Category-VII: Others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?