1st September 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?

Hello sir, My son's date of birth is 21-04-2006 and now he is in Class 5th. Please tell me whether he is eligible to get admission in Class 6th of Sainik School for this year session?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  3. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  5. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  6. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  7. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  8. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6
  10. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  12. How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?
  13. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium
  14. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  15. List of coaching centers in East Delhi for the peparation of Sainik School entrance exam of 6th standard
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School? -- [New]
  17. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  18. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
6th September 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?

To be eligible to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School, you must be not less than 10 years and more than 11 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.

To get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School, you have to appear in All India Common Entrance Examination which is conducted in the month of January every year by Sainik School. If you qualify the entrance test, you have to attend interview followed by Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?