29th December 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Punjab University after scoring 85.80%? Name of the colleges in Punjab university.

I want to take admission in Punjab University Chandigarh. I have scored 85.80%. Can I get admission in PU if yes please inform me and also inform me the college name in which I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  3. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  5. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  6. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  7. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  8. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  9. Can I get admission in Punjab Tec University after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? What rank can I expect?
  10. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  11. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  12. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  13. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  14. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  15. Best colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 1742 in Punjab under SC category? Will I get admission in PEC or PU?
  16. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  17. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  18. Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000? -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2015, 03:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in Punjab University after scoring 85.80%? Name of the colleges in Punjab university.

If you wanna take admission in Punjab University campus then you needs to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Punjab University. Then admission are provided on the basis of merit list generated by the marks. So prepare for the test.
If you wanna take admission in any college affiliated by Punjab University. In that case admission are provided on the behalf of 12th class marks. Just fill up the forms and then merit list will be generated. If any seat will be allotted to you they will inform you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?