3rd March 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Graduation for doing LLB?

Hello
Can somebody tell me that Graduation
is compulsory for doing LLB?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

4th March 2015, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Graduation for doing LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can somebody tell me that Graduation
is compulsory for doing LLB?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance
No, graduation degree is not compulsory for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in LLB exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Important dates for CLAT 2015:

Late and Last date for Filling the Online Registration of Application - 1st January,2015(Thursday) to 31st March,2015(Tuesday) 11.59 P.M

Dates for Application Fee Payment - 1st January,2015(Thursday) to 31st March,2015(Tuesday) 11.59 P.M

Tentative date for Downloading of Exam Admission Ticket - 15th April, 2015 (Wednesday)

Exam Date 10th May, 2015 (Sunday)
15th April 2015, 12:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and after completing which you will head towards becoming a Lawyer/Advocate .

No it is not compulsory to have graduation degree for pursuing LLB course it is just that the duration of this course .

If you pursue for LLB course after your senior secondary level course then you will have to get admitted in 5 year course .

And if you opt for LLB course after your graduation degree then you will opt for 3 years LLB course .

For admission in top law college you will have to go through CLAT (Commom Law Admission test ) .There is no restriction of age for this examination .Dates for application for 2015 CLAT examinations has passed .So if you are interested in this course apply for this examination next year.
13th May 2015, 03:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
14th December 2019, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in computer applications and,now I want to pursue llb ,can I get admission I 3 year course of LLB????
Please reply me fast...
14th September 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a person discontinue his/her under graduation course and choose law?
14th January 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we have to give for law after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?