10th March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in class 9 in a State Board school.
After clearing my 9th, can I get
admission in class 10 in a CBSE board school?
Please reply as I am waiting.

Related Questions:
12th March 2015, 11:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?

I am sorry to state that it is not possible to change school especially shifting to another board in tenth standard. This is because :-

- Most of the schools do not take admission in the tenth standard.
- The registration for most of the boards of education especially the All-India level ones are done in the ninth standard itself so it is not possible to get admission in tenth standard and re-register unless there is a concrete reason and the concerned board and school allows.
12th March 2015, 01:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?

No, I am sorry to say this but you cannot change board after your 9th standard and get admission in class 10th in some other board.

However, if you want to appear for your 10th from CBSE board, then you would have to take admission in 9th standard in any CBSE board school and ultimately appear for your boards in the respective board.
9th April 2015, 11:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you that you cannot get admission in 10th C.B.S.E. directly ,having done your 9th from any other board as students have to be enrolled with C.B.S.E. board in class 9th only and pass in it too to get admitted in the class 10th .

But friend you do not have to worry much about this and look to complete your secondary education with same board with good aggregate .

Also if you then insist to change your board then you should go for that for your senior secondary education .
15th April 2015, 12:47 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in class 9 in a State Board school.
After clearing my 9th, can I get
admission in class 10 in a CBSE board school?
Please reply as I am waiting.

No dear, you can not get admitted to class 10th directly to 9th to different board even to different school also. Since, this is the government rule that the student have to study 10th and 12th from those school from where he studied 9th and 11th respectively.
7th July 2015, 01:18 PM
moto g

Hello.

Sorry to say that,but you cannot get admission in class 10th.you have to pass class 10th from the same board from where you have passed class 9th.
Since there is a government rules you have to pass the 10th from the same board where you have passed 9th and you have to pass class 12th from the same board from which board you have passed class 11th.
9th July 2015, 01:25 PM
pointer01

Hello,

No Dear, sorry to say, but you cannot take the admission in class 10th for changing the board. As the registration is already done in class 9th.

If you still want to change the Board then, you have two options either to change the board in class 11th after passing class 10th from state board or repeat class 9th and then you can change your board.

Don't worry, I think you have to passed your 10th from this board and after that in class 11th you can change the board.

all the Best for class 10th exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?