27th February 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top colleges of Hyderabad with 74% in 12th Commerce?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 74% marks in 12th class with Commerce stream. Can I get admission in top colleges of Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
29th February 2016, 04:06 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I get admission in top colleges of Hyderabad with 74% in 12th Commerce?

Owing to high success rate from CBSE Board, 74% marks is not a very high percentage. Students have been scoring almost 100% from that stand point , getting admission in top colleges will be a big deal. So it would be suitable for you to try out all sorts of options than sticking to some fixed options.
29th February 2016, 11:53 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top colleges of Hyderabad with 74% in 12th Commerce?

It is difficult to say anything exactly about admission. As every college has its own terms and conditions. One should follow all procedures before admission. Some colleges allows students with 74% aggregate but some does not. They prefer high percentage that is above 80% aggregate.
29th February 2016, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

These days if you want to get admission in a top government university then you must have above 80% marks because cut off is unusually very high these days.

With 74% marks you have chance when you belong to a reserved category. Therefore, apply when admission is open and hope for the best.
1st March 2016, 01:44 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

It is very difficult for you to get admission in a top college in Hyderabad with having scored only 74% in your boards. Competition nowadays is quite high and mere scoring 74% will not help you get into the topmost colleges. Therefore, it is very difficult to get into top ranking colleges for you.
1st March 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

With the marks you have scored it is very much difficult for you to get into the topmost colleges in Hyderabad as keeping in mind the recent scenarios and the level of competition , you have scored quite less. However, you can get admission in any average ranking college, but aiming at the top ranking colleges is definitely not a good idea for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?