13th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Commerce in ISC being a Science student of ICSE?

Hello,
I have taken Science in my ICSE. But I don't think that I can able to study Science in ISC. So, I can get Commerce for study in ISC? Please tell me about this as I am really worried.

13th January 2016, 07:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Commerce in ISC being a Science student of ICSE?

Yes, you will have to write an application in order to change the stream from Science to Commerce, there is no harm in it. But, you should try to do it as fast as possible otherwise if the first session is over, then there can be some problem.

So, need not worry about it, I am sure you will be transferred to commerce stream.
14th January 2016, 07:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You don’t have to worry. You can change your stream by giving an application. But do not take much time in thinking and making decision. Make this happen as soon as possible.
14th January 2016, 08:45 PM
ranu shahi

You have to write an application for changing your stream from science to commerce. You do not have to worry about this but complete this task before starting of first session as because after that it will be hard to change.
1st March 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream in class twelfth from.science to commerce..????? I isc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?