25th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam or interview preparation required for doing Ph.D in part time for computer science subject?

Is there any entrance test, interview or course work necessary for the PhD part time programme in computer science subject? Can you please give me the right information on this as I need to decide on the right things now? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  3. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  4. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  5. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  7. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  8. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  11. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  12. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  13. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  14. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  16. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  17. When the entrance exam of Ph.D in Computer Science and Operational Research will be held?
  18. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
12th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam or interview preparation required for doing Ph.D in part time for computer science subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any entrance test, interview or course work necessary for the PhD part time programme in computer science subject? Can you please give me the right information on this as I need to decide on the right things now? Thank you!

Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to PhD through part time mode.
The eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science is a Master’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview. You can get the application form from the university and apply with a brief description of your proposed topic of research. You can also contact the university Computer Science department for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?