24th March 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?

Sir,
After 10th I want to take Commerce stream in 11th
but I am little confused that what will be
my subject combination? Which combination
of subject I must choose? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  2. Which subject combination to choose for IAS exam?
  3. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  4. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  5. Which optional subjects should I choose in 11th commerce?
  6. Which subject should I choose in 11th class if my ultimate goal is civil services?
  7. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  8. Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?
  9. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  10. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  11. Can I choose the combination of Physics and Maths in IAS exam? How to prepare for it?
  12. Which additional subject should I choose in 11th class along with PCM for IAS Exam?
  13. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  14. Can I join IAS, IFS or IPS if study Commerce in 11th standard? -- [New]
  15. What is the best combination for commerce in 11th, computer science
  16. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  17. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  18. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2015, 06:45 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?

I would like to tell you that if you have chosen commerce as your stream in class 11th then there you have to chose between two subject one is Mathematics and another one is Business studies, so it is preferable to go with Mathematics as your optional subject it would be difficult from Business studies but it will help to in future as in any college first year Mathematics as your subject comes and the whole Mathematics syllabus is therefore same as class 12th Mathematics syllabus so it's better to select Mathematics as your optional subject combination.
31st March 2015, 02:47 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?

You have one optional subject in 11th commerce.Either you have to choose Mathematics or Business study.
My suggestion to you is that you should have to choose that subject in which you have command or interest.
However you are still not able to choose by yourself then i suggest you to choose mathematics over business study.
The reason behind my preference to mathematics is that it is the key of success in any of the technical education.
Without mathematics you can n't imagine any practical application.
So choose Mathematics as optional subject and work hard.
14th February 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, How far mathematics is to be preferred over business study....Won't business study help in further courses?? Also if I am interested in Financial analyst what combination in 11th would help me?
12th August 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is best and easy subject combination in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?