12th February 2013, 07:55 PM
pratiksabre

How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject

I want to do mechanical engineering. What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject, whether Informatics Practices or Computer Science for better career ahead??

29th April 2013, 03:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject

In 11th, you can select computer science as the optional subject. After completing 12th class studies, you can look for B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering. For this you have to qualify entrance test like AIEEE or IIT JEE. Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in 12th can attend such entrance exams. A centralized counseling process is conducted for allotting colleges to qualified candidates.
9th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Mechanical engineering? What should I choose in class 11th as additional subject

which subject i choose in11th class for become engineer
10th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Wich subjects 11th class chouse for go to engineering
20th May 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 10th class with 72% marks ,what subject required for mechanical engineer in 11th class .
2nd June 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should i choose in 11th for mechanical engineering?
6th April 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi
If I had to do machenical engineering so which subjects I have to take in 11-12th and which classes I have to attend
21st June 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am tanishq .. I was scored in 10 class 4.8 CGP and now the gov school will given to me a vocational subject as a technical engineering . so I don't know that what subjects will be in it and I really do that or not
8th August 2020, 10:39 AM
deepikapandey9999

In terms of job title or a 1,000 yard view of responsibilities on the job, a mechanical engineering graduate can be in design, maintenance, reliability, operations, project management, controls/instrumentation, patent law (if one enters law school after undergrad), construction (think HVAC), materials testing, etc.

I chose the design route and work for an engineering design/consulting company in pulp and paper. I couldn't see myself in any other role. I enjoyed the design classes more than anything in school. I always (incorrectly) thought of a mechanical engineer as a gear head type in an automotive/aerospace setting. I couldn't design a cam shaft if my life depended on it (under a deadline at least). Your possibilities are many and varied. Getting materials, controls, thermal/fluid system, and machine design classes under your belt will give you a sense of what interests you the most.
17th April 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt for software
engineering in grade 11th??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?