24th December 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a medical college for MBBS after 162 marks in NEET 2016?

I got 162 marks in NEET 2016. I belong to SC category.I qualified NEET but not eligible for AIPMT 15% quota. I want to know will I get medical college for MBBS? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  2. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  3. What are my chances after getting 125315 rank in NEET 2016?
  4. Can I get MBBS government medical college after scoring 449 marks in NEET?
  5. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  6. How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS admission in Guntur medical college through NEET? -- [New]
  7. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  8. How to get admission in government medical college for MBBS? I have scored 250 marks in NEET
  9. By scoring 320 marks in NEET Phase-1 2016 can I expect a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it important to give both NEET 1 and 2 2016? When NEET 2 2016 form will be available?
  11. How to apply for admission in MBBS after 368 marks in AIPMT NEET 2?
  12. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 269 marks in NEET?
  14. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  15. Can I expect admission in MBBS or BDS having 128 marks in WBJEE Medical 2016?
  16. What can I do to submit the forms for UPMT?
  17. Can I get a seat in Government Medical college after scoring 162 marks in WBJEE being a General candidate?
  18. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
24th December 2016, 08:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a medical college for MBBS after 162 marks in NEET 2016?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The duration of MBBS course is five and half years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

You are eligible to get a medical college for MBBS after 162 marks in NEET examination so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college whicg accept your score.
24th December 2016, 10:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Nobody can guide you with the exact information that whether you can get medical college for MBBS after scoring 162 marks in NEET. Because, the admission in medical colleges depends upon the cutoff marks which is set by the institute itself and it varies depending upon various institutes and places. The cutoff marks varies upon the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.
> The number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the examination.

Hence, if you fulfill the cutoff marks of a respective institute then you can definitely get admission in any medical college to pursue MBBS.
24th December 2016, 10:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The admission process in medical colleges on basis of NEET 2016 scorecard was upto 30th September as per Apex court order. Now if you want admission in any college, you will have to write NEET 2017 and score good marks to get admission in MBBS course.

2. Just qualifying in NEET exam will not help you in getting admission in any college. Even if you are SC category, you should try to score 350 plus marks for admission in good medical college.
8th May 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET MEDICAL COLLAGE FOR MBBS AFTER 162 MARKS IN NEET 2017?

I got 162 marks. I belong to general category. I want to know will I got medical collage for mbbs?
23rd June 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 162 marks in neet and I belong to sc category. Can I get a MBBS govt seat
25th June 2017, 01:19 PM
Vaishali@1998

Hlo
MBBS is course or study for practicing doctor. MBBS is 5 years duration program. The eligibility criteria for MBBS is that you should score minimum 50% marks in 12 with medical from recognised board. You have scored 162 in NEET so you are not eligible to take admission in government medical college as your score s less than cut off. So you are not eligible for government medical college but you can apply for private medical college. But for study in private medical college you should financially strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?