2nd November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship in Andhra Pradesh after completing 9th with full Grace marks?

My name is J. Ravi Teja and I have completed my 9th class with full Grace marks. Now, my position is very bad and studying in 10th standard. In this case I can get scholarship now as I belong to Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for full scholarship if pursuing B.Tech from JNTU and belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  2. What should I do for studying abroad with full scholarship after completion of 9th standard?
  3. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  4. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  5. How much grace marks are provided in class 9th?
  6. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  8. Scholarships to a candidate who has secured 73% in 9th standard?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board?
  11. What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board? What is the procedure to get it?
  12. How can i avail full scholarship in abroad for studying after 9th class?
  13. List of scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  16. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  17. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
3rd November 2016, 09:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship in Andhra Pradesh after completing 9th with full Grace marks?

If you score well in your examination and if your performance is of that level then you can get Scholarship based on your performance. You may apply for the Scholarships based on the marks of class 9th. Try to score well in class 10th also to get the benefits further.
4th November 2016, 10:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship in Andhra Pradesh after completing 9th with full Grace marks?

Yes, you can avail admission in the prospective school as well as from the state, you will have to just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship. You can show your financial position being in a bad condition and willing to study further, you will be further assisted with scholarship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?