31st December 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i migrate to Bihar board after giving CBSE school based class 10th exams?

I want to know that after giving the exam of cbse school based class 10th exam, can i migrate to bihar board for studying in 11th class. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  2. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  3. Can I change my school to another one after passing class 10th from CBSE board?
  4. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  5. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  6. Difference between Board based and school based exams of CBSE 10th std?
  7. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  10. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam?
  14. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Do i need to take re-admission in same school after passing CBSE board exams?
  17. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
31st December 2015, 09:11 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i migrate to Bihar board after giving CBSE school based class 10th exams?

Yes you can migrate from cbse board to Bihar board after passing 10th class. Just collect the few certificates from your previous school
* Migeration Certificate
* Character Certificate
* 10th class marksheet
* School leaving certificate

Now visit the school in which you wanna take admission. Fill up the forms and submit the certificates to new school. Follow their admission procedure and prepare accordingly.
31st December 2015, 10:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i migrate to Bihar board after giving CBSE school based class 10th exams?

Yes, you are eligible to migrate to any other board after pursuing 10th from CBSE and appear in school based examination.

As there is no restriction on school based candidates to pursue 11th or 12th from same board or school.

So, you need to fulfill the eligibility to get admission in whichever school/board you want.

It is all rumor that candidates who will appear in school based examination are not eligible to change there board.
31st December 2015, 02:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i migrate to Bihar board after giving CBSE school based class 10th exams?

You can get admission in any college of Bihar Board for 11th and 12th class after passing 10th board exams from CBSE. But my suggestion would be to continue with Central Board of Secondary Education for 10+2 studies because it is more superior board than any state board for 10+2 exam.

Other important issue is that it is more easy to score good marks and better percentage in 10+2 in CBSE as compared to Bihar Board exams. In case of any discrepancy, CBSE gives response faster than Bihar Board. However finally choice depends upon you.
31st December 2015, 03:43 PM
rituja mukherjee

Yes definitely you can shift to another Board in class 11. For that you will be needing your migration certificate that has to be submitted to your new school in which you will be taken admission, and later on it will be sent to the Council. You will also need your Class 10 marksheet, and registration certificate as birth/age proof.
31st December 2015, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in a Bihar board school without any doubt. You have got class 10th qualification from CBSE schools which is absolutely valid for admission in any board school.

Admission will be on merit and your marks in class 10th will matter. If you have got good marks then surely you will get admission on merit.
31st December 2015, 04:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your tenth from CBSE board you can definitely change your board in 11th and 12th to bihar board without any problem

Just keep your academic performance up to the mark so that no problem get arised.
31st December 2015, 04:49 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CBSE conducts 10th board examination in two manner as School based and Board based and there is no difference in value of any certificate as compared to other.

So, even after giving the 10th board examination form School based you are eligible to get migrate to any other board and school.

To get admission in another board you need to have your migration certificate, 10th marksheet, photograph etc at time of admission.
31st December 2015, 09:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can migrate from Central Board of Secondary Education to Bihar board for 10+2 board examinations. What you need to have is passing percentage or grade in CBSE school based or board examination.

Infact, you can take admission in any board of your own choice. There is no issue in migration from CBSE to Bihar Board. You can take admission in any of college affiliated to Bihar State Education Board.
31st December 2015, 10:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can migrate from CBSE board to your state(Bihar) board. But for changing your board you must have to submit a migration certificate in your new school. Also for getting admission in 11th standard in your new school under Bihar board you have to submit an admission form along with proof of "data of birth", mark sheet of 10th class, 2 passport size photographs and a migration certificate. After submitting the form and complete fee you can start your classes in your new school under Bihar board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?