17th November 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?

I have studied 6th , 7th , 8th classes in Andhra pradesh. And, i have studied 9th class in telangana (hyderabad). Now i am studying 10th class at hyderabad. Can i give 10th exam at hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  2. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  4. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Possibility of doing 10th class directly after 8th class?
  6. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
  7. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  11. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  12. When will be the result of NTSE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 8th class?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  15. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  17. Where and which coaching should be given to 8th class student?
  18. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?

17th November 2015, 08:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?

Yes, you can appear for class 10 examination in Hyderabad.

There will be no issue whether you have studied class 6, 7, 8 in other state.

But you will come under non-local category candidate.

17th November 2015, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?

Yes, definitely you can appear your 10th standard Board examinations in Hyderabad even if you have pursued your 6th, 7th and 8th standards in Andhra Pradesh. You need to appear 10th standard board examinations in the same city and state where you are pursuing 10th standard. The examination centre for appearing in your 10th standard board examinations will be decided by SSC and informed to your school. Since, you are pursuing your 10th standard in Hyderabad, your examination centre will be in Hyderabad and you can appear your 10th standard Board examinations in Hyderabad.

18th November 2015, 12:16 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely give class 10th examination at Hyderabad.
Since you have studied class 9th in Hyderabad, you are definitely eligible for class 10th in the same city.
Since your registration is done in class 9th which is in Hyderabad only, you can definitely give 10th exams in Hyderabad.

8th November 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 9th class now, age is 14 years running he is perfect in 10th class all subjects can he eligible for March ssc examination

14th November 2016, 11:07 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If your son clears the class 9th,then will get admission in class 10th next year. Once in 10th he needs to study very hard to score good marks. Most of the candidates who reach into class 10th their ages are between 15 to 16 years which is ideal. So, no need to worry your son is eligible to face SSC exam.

24th August 2021, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to seek your guidance on it. Your school can provide class 10 online course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?