7th February 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my all papers again without taking my classes?

sir ,i am failed in 4 subjects in class 12th , what i do ? can i give my all papers again without taking my class please tell me ? it is necessery that i have do class 12th again ?

8th August 2014, 09:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I give my all papers again without taking my classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,i am failed in 4 subjects in class 12th , what i do ? can i give my all papers again without taking my class please tell me ? it is necessery that i have do class 12th again ?
No, it's not mandatory for you to attend the class. You can appear again in the examination without taking classes. You can directly apply for re-examination for failed subjects. Attempt examination will be held during the month of September -October. You can apply for the re-attempt examination with prescribed fee. The hall ticket will be issued in concerned school itself. The examination center will be mentioned in the hall ticket itself. I suggest you to prepare well and take a private coaching classes for a failing subject if it is needed.

For further clarification please contact the concerned school or Department of Education.

All the Best!
16th August 2014, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my all papers again without taking my classes?

Dear friend

As you have completed the 12th class and you got failed in the 4 subjects of your final examinations,there is no need to attend for the classes,that is not mandatory because you have al;ready learnt the syllabus by attending the classes.So that is not compulsory for you to attend the classes but you need to clear those subjects for further step into higher education.

You can appear for the Supplementary examinations which will be conducted between may-june.You have to pay the examination fee in your college and you can collect your hall ticket from your college.

Prepare well for the exams and I hope that you might definitely get good marks.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?