31st December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

Hello, my name is Nidhi. I have completed my 12th science, but the subjects were physics, chemistry and biology. I want to go through this pilot course. So, please draw me to my way and it will be a great help. Thank you
Regards,
Nidhi upadhyay
You may contact me by email
[email protected]
Waiting for your feedback

31st December 2016, 05:09 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

The required eligibility for Pilot course are given below.

--> Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

--> Candidate should be at least 16 years for Students Pilot License (SLP) and 17 years for Commercial Pilots Licence.

As you say you have studied biology subject rather than mathematics then sorry to say you are not eligible to become Pilot after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology.
31st December 2016, 07:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for a pilot course, having completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Pilot course on the basis of your subjects studied in class 12th. In order to be eligible for Pilot course, candidates must have to complete class 12th studying PCM as a subject combination.
Since you have not studied Mathematics in class 12th, you are not eligible for Pilot course in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?