31st December 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I discontinue 12th std, if I have some personal problem and not able to concentrate on studies?

Can I discontinue 12th std and shall I continue in next year? Due to my personal problem, I am unable to concentrate in my studies. So, please tell me the solution.

31st December 2016, 06:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I discontinue 12th std, if I have some personal problem and not able to concentrate on studies?

No, you should not discontinue your 12th studies for any of the reason. At this instant your class 12th Board examination is of most importance than any of the issues. So, rather than to quit, you must concentrate in your studies and keep aside all your problems.
31st December 2016, 06:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I discontinue 12th std, if I have some personal problem and not able to concentrate on studies?

Problems are part and parcel of everyone's life and will not reamin forever. So, you just need to supersede the difficulties and focus on your studies which will be better for future.

So, you just need to focus on your studies and try to concentrate on your studies maximum.

You can do this by giving " me time" or by meditation which is necessary for better concentration.
31st December 2016, 07:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can discontinue 12th standard if you have some personal problems and not able to concentrate on studies. Before discontinuing 12th standard, I suggest you to think twice as you will be wasting one year of your valuable time.

If you are not able to concentrate on your studies at present, you can explain your situation to your college management and they will help you what you should do, if you don't have any problems at least before commencement of examinations then, you can appear in examinations and complete your 12th standard without wasting your one year of valuable time.
31st December 2016, 07:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

When you appear for board exams, concentration and mental peace is necessary to write well and score well in board exams. During preparation or self study for board exams, strong determination with concentration on board subjects is necessary to get conceptual clarity. If you are not able to concentrate on studies due to some personal problem then you should take a break.

Break is necessary because if you will continue, you will not be able to concentrate which will further depress you. Do meditate and practice to overcome stress so that you can have good concentration towards studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?