15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i improve my 10th percentage of NIOS Board through improvement exam?

Can i improve my 10th percentage of NIOS Board through improvement exam?

21st June 2015, 05:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i improve my 10th percentage of NIOS Board through improvement exam?

Yes, you can surely go for improvement examination, if you feel that you haven't scored well in your boards, there is a provision for it, you just need to fill up the application form for improvement examination and after having paid the examination fee for improvement examination, you will however e most eligible to appear for your boards.
30th June 2015, 08:32 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Can i improve my 10th percentage of NIOS Board through improvement exam?

Yes ,dear you can improve your percentage through improvement exam. For this you have to fill the form for improvement. If you are not satisfied with your marks then ,it is a chance for you to improve your marks. You have to paid the fee for this. You will be more eligible now.
10th October 2020, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th board exam in 2013 and i want improvement in my some subjects so i am eligible for nios improvement exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?