19th July 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?

Sir i have appered 12th from CBSE board due to percentile system of JEE i can't apper for JEE advance .So,can i give exam through NIOS to improve percent for appearing in JEE mains/advance in 2015.please must reply.

2nd August 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?

when will improvement form be avaliable for intermedeat passed students in 2014
31st August 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?

Sir can I give improvement exam if I failed in one main subject but passed due to additional subject, I not even give compartment for that subject. Please help me what to do now
28th August 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is th prosisure to improve the percentage 12th.I have passed my higher sec.exam from mpbord but now I want to improve my percentage from nios what should I do..
31st August 2017, 04:01 AM
cataleya11

If you are from CBSE board you cannot improve your marks through NIOS Improvement exams. CBSE board conducts improvement examinations and it is equivalent to the board exams. The candidates who have appear for the board exam from a school affiliated under CBSE will be eligible to apply for CBSE Improvement Exams.

Other boards candidates who are not satisfied with their marks in the board exam can improve their marks through NIOS. NIOS works on the idea of on-demand examination. The candidates appearing for the Improvement Exam cannot pursue higher studies during the exam is conducted. You need to register and submit the examination fees for the subjects you want to reappear for.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?