23rd April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?

Hello sir,
I appeared 12th exam of CBSE and got comp in maths but couldn't clear it and I just wasted my 3 years.
Now I want to take admission in 12th of CGBSE board this year ,so is it possible to get admission for it as a regular student?
If it is so then, sir please provide the information to get admission in 12th from CBSE to CGBSE school.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  5. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?
  12. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  13. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  14. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  15. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?
  17. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
24th April 2016, 03:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?

No, i am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any regular education board in class 12th now, you can however opt for admission in Open Universities and can very much opt to pursue your course from there.
25th April 2016, 12:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?

Yes, you can definitely take admission in class 12th changing your Board from CBSE to CGBSE Board.

For that you will require some kind of documents to submit:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CGBSE Board in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate.

After that you have to submit all the documents to the School office where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?