15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for 12th commerce in GSEB as external student if I have failed already?

I want to give exam of 12th commerce in GSEB as external student. I already give exam as regular student from amreli (Gujarat) but i fail in exam so now i want to give exam as external student from surat (Gujarat).
Regards,
Nisha

16th June 2016, 12:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for 12th commerce in GSEB as external student if I have failed already?

You can definitely apply for reappearing in the exams. If you failed in your 12th exams then my suggestion to you is that you should go for reappearing in the exams. Or you can also go for a fresh admission again. If you want to pursue your 12th class through distance then you should prefer NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

16th June 2016, 09:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for 12th commerce in GSEB as external student if I have failed already?

Yes, you can very much appear for re-examination as an external candidate in the concluding year. You will for that have to fill up an application form provided by the school itself and after completion of the process and submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to enroll as an external candidate.

17th June 2016, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can definitely reappear for class 12th Commerce examinations in GSEB after failing in the same class. Yes, definitely you can give examination as an external student. So, study well and prepare well for the examination to score good marks in it.

21st September 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello.!
There's a question in my mind regarding external exams.
I'm gonna appear for 12th commerce exam by giving external exam next year i.e. 2017.
But the thing is that if i pass the external exam with 80% will i be able to get admission in any Management Colleges of Goa?
Eagerly waiting for a reply.
Regards.

13th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Myself passed 11th commerce in 2017 in english stream now i want to appear as external student in 12th commerce english stream in GSEB what should i do ?

15th May 2017, 11:30 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.!
There's a question in my mind regarding external exams.
I'm gonna appear for 12th commerce exam by giving external exam next year i.e. 2017.
But the thing is that if i pass the external exam with 80% will i be able to get admission in any Management Colleges of Goa?
Eagerly waiting for a reply.
Regards.
There is some Management colleges of goa are given below. I suggest you either go to their site or directly college for further information regarding admission procedure.
-
1). Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
2). Sri Sri institute of management studies
3). Heritage Institute of Hotel & Turism
4). Ann institute of hotel management and catering technology.
5). IIAS school of management (IIAS Goa)
6). Goa university(masters in business administration)

15th May 2017, 11:46 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself passed 11th commerce in 2017 in english stream now i want to appear as external student in 12th commerce english stream in GSEB what should i do ?
Yes. You can appear as external students in 12th class in GSEB. GSEB stands for Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
To appear as external student you need to fill the form which is provided by any school from which you are aspiring to take admission.

For more info you can visit to it's official site
Www.gseb.org

9th November 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for 12th Science in GSEB as external student if I have failed already?

I want to give exam of 12th Science in GSEB as external student. I already give exam as regular student from march-2005 but i fail. due to some family problem i have leave my study so now i want to give exam as external student from ahmedabad (Gujarat).
Regards,
prashant

20th January 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My daughter had passed STD 10 from ICSE board in the year 2016-17. Currently she is doing STD 11 (Commerce) in same board. Unfortunately since last 3 months due to her illnesses she is not able to attend her school. So she may not complete her schooling. I want to know whether she can appear for GSEB 12 STD exam as external student ? And what is the eligibility and procedures for the same?

20th June 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in two subjects in 12th commerce of gujarat board. I want two queries.
1.I want to re-appear for all the subjects again. So can it be possible? If yes then what is the process of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for submission of present marksheet and exam forms.
2.If i want to clear 2 subjects now without loosing year then how can it be possible?

13th June 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i give retest if I failed in 2 subjects if I'm an external student of 12th gujarat board ?

15th June 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

If he/she is fail in 2 subjects they can appear for re exam from gseb

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?