23rd April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to give the 12th commerce after a long gap?

Dear sir,

I have passed only english & sanskrit in 12th science, failed in all other subjects in 1991. Now when I want to give exam of 12 th commerceas a external student, then in these two passed subjects can.I get exemtion. How many subjects I have to passed for taking admisssion in CA-CPT in 12th commerce in march 2014.

Can I fill exam form for 12 th commerce as external from any school or in particular school in which I have study 12 th sciencere in 1991. Any school give this helpto me. What is procedure.?

With my best regards,

Purna Upadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  2. Is CS more beneficial or should I do ICWA? Which are the best courses after a long gap?
  3. What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?
  4. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  5. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  7. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? If I complete B.Tech in Mechanical can I be eligible for government job?
  8. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  9. Is doing B.Ed. after a long gap not valuable?
  10. Can I reappear for 12th std exam having long gaps?
  11. Can I get admission in External 12th Commerce having a gap of 1 year after 10th?
  12. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  13. Can I do Lab Technician course after a long gap in studies?
  14. Is it possible to complete graduation course after 14 long years of gap?
  15. How to explain a year gap in education?
  16. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  17. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  18. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
24th April 2016, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to give the 12th commerce after a long gap?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for 12th board examination now and neither can you opt for improvement examination as an external candidate. You will have to get admission in class 11 again and then can pursue your career further.

You will have to clear your board examination in order to get admission in CA-CPT with passing in a minimum of 5 subjects including English, Hindi?Bengali, and any other 3 subjects.
24th April 2016, 02:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that after 25 years of gap, you are not eligible to give any supplementary exam in the subjects in which you were unable to qualify. You should have given it in the very next year of your examination. Now, if you want to complete your Graduation, then you have to pursue it from the beginning of the course. Otherwise it is not possible.
24th April 2016, 04:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes there is eligibility criteria for every candidate to complete their education. There is no any upper age limit but lower age limit exists. You are eager to complete your study then it is really good. There is no any objection about school as well as board. You are free to choose this. If you are interested in some other boards then you can also try this.
24th April 2016, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can try NIOS if you want to complete schooling now in a different stream. Admission is not a concerned and you can study from home. For CA CPT any stream candidates can apply and there is no requirement of commerce stream.

If you are looking for regular schooling option then you will be disappointed because most of the regular schools have upper age limit. You can only go for open schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?