25th February 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 12th Improvement exam of ISC Board?

Hello
kindly intimate me about the procedure
of appearing in improvement test
in 12th class of ISC board...........
I want to give improvement test
so how can i apply?

25th February 2015, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 12th Improvement exam of ISC Board?

To apply for ISC Board 12th standard Improvement examinations, you will have to give a written application to the Principal of your School, who will register you online for the entry to the ISC Examination. Only candidates who have qualified the examination are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations.
25th February 2015, 11:35 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Procedure For applying Improvement in ISC Board;

* For applying the improvement you must contact to your Principal, who will register you online for the entry to the examination.

* You have to give the written application letter to the principal. Then he will made your application for improvements.

* Student have to attempt the subjects such as English and Environmental Education and have to Choose any 3 out of five subjects.

Thus you can apply for improvements in ISC Board. But you have to choose three subjects out of five.
22nd September 2015, 06:25 PM
gokul ka raja

For the improvement of Isc board examination the first condition is that you must be pass in every subject yhen you will be elligible for it.
then next processor is that you have to give a written application to your principal for the improvement then he do next processor of it.
31st May 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Suppose i have completed my 12th in 2016 and i have apply for improvement so which year marksheat i will get.
3rd June 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

If I was fail in two subjects of isc 12th examination and I wants to apply for improvement then what should I do ?
8th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I failed in Physics (ISC) scored 26 mark and I want to apply and write the same subject as improvement. what I have do? kindly help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?