13th September 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in BCA for a candidate who has got compartment in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Hello,
I have got compartment in Mathematics of my 12th PSEB Board exam. I want to study BCA now. Is it possible for me to get admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to get provision admission in any Engineering college for a candidate who has secured 65% in aggregate but failed in Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  4. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  5. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  6. Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?
  7. Can I get Pass Certificate if disqualify in Mathematics(Optional) in 12th PSEB Open School?
  8. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  9. Is Maths compulsory for B.Com honours?
  10. Can I get admission in BCA if i have compartment in Chemistry in class 12th
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  12. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  14. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  15. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  18. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
18th September 2015, 05:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in BCA for a candidate who has got compartment in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got compartment in Mathematics of my 12th PSEB Board exam. I want to study BCA now. Is it possible for me to get admission? Waiting for your reply.
You have completed 12th standard with Bio-science so you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
18th September 2015, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in BCA for a candidate who has got compartment in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?

Until you clear the compartment exam you will not be considered for admission in any course. You have to clear it then only you can get full admission. For now you can apply for provisional admission but it will be void if you don't clear the compartment exam.

Hence, try to clear it as soon as possible so that there is no problem during admission. If possible take extra help from good tutors and see how you can prepare better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?