26th March 2016, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Arch after completion of 12th NIOS?

Hello,
I am doing 12th from NIOS Board. I want to know that after passing NIOS examination can I do B.Arch in Kerala? Please tell me asap.

27th March 2016, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch after completion of 12th NIOS?

Yes, NIOS passed candidates are eligible to apply for any entrance exam for B.Arch admission. Just make sure that you have studied maths at class 12th level then only you will be eligible for it.

NIOS is accepted by recognized colleges and universities for admission. Hence, no need to worry about anything.
27th March 2016, 07:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognised board as other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. The minimum qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Architecture degree course is 12th with non medical stream with minimum 50% marks. You have to qualify the entrance exam like NATA, JEE Mains and Advanced etc. To get admission in good reputed colleges of India.
28th March 2016, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt to pursue the above mentioned course being a student of NIOS board as there is no such problem in it. NIOS is a recognized board and is accepted widely so there is nothing to worry about it..
13th April 2016, 11:43 PM
Quantum reply

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling board. NIOS is undertaken by union government of India. It is highly recognized board of India. Like other boards.

Yes you are very well eligible to take admission in b.arch. You must have 12th pass with physics , chemistry and maths. You need to pass entrance exams and then you will get admission according to your rank in b.arch.
18th April 2016, 10:02 PM
IQ14

NIOS is an open schooling board. NIOS is undertaken by the union government of India. Just like CBSE and ISC NIOS has a value. NIOS certificate is highly valuable.
For applying in b.arch a person must have 12th degree along with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and in maths.
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
You can apply for NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council if Architecture. If you will score 50% marks in NATA then, you will get admission in the good college for b.arch.
19th April 2016, 07:36 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing 12th from NIOS Board. I want to know that after passing NIOS examination can I do B.Arch in Kerala? Please tell me asap.
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. It provides open learning programme which is acceptable for almost all the institutions and entrance examination.
After passing 12th from NIOS you are very much eligible for B.arch. Just make sure that you full-fill all the criteria which is require to sit in the entrance exam of B.arch.
For instance:-
1). You must have studied PCM in 12th with at least 50% in aggregate.
2).Your age must be lie between 17 to 21 years.
26th August 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I had fail in 12 this year so can i clear my 12 from Nios n will i get admission in arhitect
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?