10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?

Hi Guys,
My son is 16 years old. He is having learning disability (Mild Dyslexia). So he completed his 10th from NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) with English, Home Science, Painting, Business Studies & Data Entry as subjects. Now he is going to do his Higher Secondary. Can he do his Higher Secondary through NIOS? What subjects can be taken? Is NIOS Certificate is accepted in all colleges? Can he go to college and study after completing 12th through NIOS? Can he take Accountancy as one of the subject in Higher Secondary? Can he join any Marine courses after 12th as he is very interested in Marine field? I am very much confused and worried. Please help me.

21st June 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?

First of all for marine courses physics, chemistry and maths are required subjects at class 12th level. If he studies any other stream then he will not be able to enter this field.

NIOS qualifications are accepted by most of the universities for admission in degree courses and also for various government jobs it is valid. The only problem is private jobs where some companies don't prefer open school candidates. Hence, you can make your decision according to the interest of your son.
23rd July 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?

12th nios se comple kare to llb me addmission hota hai kya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?