25th June 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further after getting married?

Hi, I am 20 years old. I have passed my matriculation and got married. I have one son, but I want to continue my studies and stand on my own feet. Please tell me something.

25th June 2017, 08:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further after getting married?

Yes definitely you can complete your study if you want after marriage.
As you have completed your matriculation now the best way to complete your 12th standard is through NIOS. Through this board you can complete your studies just by staying at home. It is advised to you to complete your 12th standard through NIOS. After that if you want to apply for clerical jobs you can moreover if you want to complete your graduation then you can complete it through IGNOU.
Once you will be graduate you can apply for private or government jobs as per your interest.
25th June 2017, 08:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can study further even after your marriage, there is no limitation for studies.
You can take admission by applying admission form for 11th standard in your desired school.
Also if you don't have time to attain regular classes, then you can join NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
In NIOS there is no need to attain regular classes, you can study by staying at your home and can give examination when there is a notification by exam board.
25th June 2017, 09:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your studies at the age 20 years after getting married. As you have completed 10th standard, so on the basis of that you can get complete your 12th standard through NIOS. After successfully completing your 12th standard you can get admission in distance education colleges and complete your graduation through distance mode.
26th June 2017, 06:10 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is always room for education, and yes if you wish to get admission in 11th standard, you can very much get admission in it and can continue with your studies further.

If not in regular medium, you can always get admission distance mode of education and continue with your studies further. You should never stop thereafter and study as far as you could.
26th June 2017, 06:26 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Marriage got nothing to do with your studies having said that it is totally up to you how you balance your marriage life and studies but yes you can definitely continue your studies. I would recommend you to take up arts or commerce.
26th June 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am 20 years old. I have passed my matriculation and got married. I have one son, but I want to continue my studies and stand on my own feet. Please tell me something.

Yes, you can study further after marriage. As mentioned by you, you have passed matriculation; you can pursue a degree course like BA through open universities. You will be admitted to the graduation course through a preparatory program. There is no age limit to study the graduate course in open universities. Duration of the course is three years. It is not necessary to attend any classes; you can prepare yourself and appear for examination. There are various universities offering the like

IGNOU - Official Website

Tamil Nadu Open University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

Karnataka State Open University - Official Website
26th June 2017, 04:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue your studies after marriage also. There is no any restriction in pursuing study after marriage. But if you are a girl then it depends on your in-laws that they will allow you or not.
26th June 2017, 04:50 PM
ranu shahi

Off course, why not. You can start your study even after marriage if you want to start.
Boys will not face any problem in this. But if you are a girl then you have to labour very hard to achieve this, because there are various people and families also, who restrict their women to study after marriage.
27th June 2017, 05:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to continue your studies further.

Getting married or having child is not the maximum limit to pursue academic courses.

There is no age limit to pursue 12th or bachelor degree. So, you can take admission in course of your choice according to your interest.
27th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Vaishali@1998

hlo
Yes you can complete your study. There is no age of learning. As you have passed your tenth then you can directly pass 12 by National Institute of Open School. After that you can do graduation from any college or university because your age is very less. Even you can do graduation by UGNIOS. In this case you don't need to attend regular classes. You can complete your graduation from home. After that you can apply for job of your interest and field.
31st July 2017, 10:08 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As mentioned, you have completed your matriculation.
After that you need to pass intermediate.

As you are married so it will be good for you to take admission as a private student.
You can apply in NIOS board.

NIOS is an open schooling baord. There will be no need to attend regular classes.
14th June 2019, 08:30 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes....There is no age of learning. As you have passed your tenth then you can directly pass 12 by National Institute of Open School. After that you can do graduation from any college or university because your age is very less.
17th December 2019, 07:41 AM
Sreerag. K

Even after marriage, it is good to learn, because whatever is going on in your life, it is very good to have your own learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?