5th June 2012, 02:11 PM
DIVYA0304

How to do B.Ed course after passing 12th 13 years back? I am a married person

I have completed my 12 th in 1999, and then got married. Now can i do b.ed course on my 12 th examination basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Diploma course through distance education for a married person?
  2. Can I complete my B.Ed external in Pune University?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  5. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?
  6. How may I get solution of following aptitude question which asked in TCS campus recruitment test?
  7. How may I get solution of following aptitude question which asked in TCS campus recruitment test?
  8. Can a married person appear in ACC exam?
  9. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  10. What should I do after completion of my BCA degree? I am married person
  11. Can a married person apply for IAS exam?
  12. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  13. Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a married person appear for ACC entrance exam?
  15. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  16. After passing 12th 3 years back what are the career options available for me now?
  17. What should I do? I have done BL degree and having 3 years work experience in this field after that I got married and currently, I am pursuing M.Sc(CS & IT) degree
  18. Which courses can a person do after passing 12th private?
7th June 2012, 10:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course after passing 12th 13 years back? I am a married person

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVYA0304 View Post
I have completed my 12 th in 1999, and then got married. Now can i do b.ed course on my 12 th examination basis?
Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree program or higher qualification are only considered eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. Since you are not a graduate, you will not be considered eligible for B.Ed.
So, in order to pursue the course, you will need to complete your graduation from a recognized university. Bachelor of Education is offered through regular mode as well as through correspondence mode. In order to pursue the program through correspondence mode, you must be currently working as a teacher and must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience.

However, as per your present qualification, you may pursue Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) provided you have qualified your higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks. The duration of the course is 4 years and in order to be considered eligible for admission into the program, you will have to qualify Centralised Entrance Test.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes offering the program:

Amity Institute of Education
Vivekanada College-Delhi
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
26th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course after passing 12th 13 years back? I am a married person

I've completed 12th in science stream in 1999 and want to complete graduation degree course now by distance learning in science stream...is it possible??? please advise the university / institute name in delhi and dehradun...
7th April 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have get exam final year in ba program but now i have no result of ba program than may i do b.ed course
27th August 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B ed after passing 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?