29th August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general

Dear sir my name is rumita
dob 24 aug 1980
i belomg to obc but married to a general
can i avail relaxation of age in bank po

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  2. Can I get age relaxation being a 30 years old married woman having completed Post Graduation with 49% marks?
  3. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS? -- [New]
  4. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  5. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
  6. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  7. What is the UP BTC eligibility criteira?
  8. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for IAS entrance exam?
  10. What are the steps to be followed to become a IAS officer?
  11. Being a government employee can I avail age relaxation for IBPS PO exam?
  12. Can I get age relaxation for Bank PO and Clerk Exams being a candidate of General category and Government Employee from January 2006? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get extra attempt in IAS exam? I am a general candidate and got married with a OBC man. What would be my category now?
  14. Maximum age limit to appear in JMFC 2016 exam?
  15. How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman
  16. How may I get solution of following aptitude question which asked in TCS campus recruitment test?
  17. How may I get solution of following aptitude question which asked in TCS campus recruitment test?
  18. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
22nd April 2012, 11:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general

Since, you belong to OBC category, you are eligible to avail age relaxation in bank PO exams. Maximum age limit specified for Bank PO position for general category candidates are 30 years. But on the other hand, reserved category candidates are allowed age relaxation. OBC category candidates can avail an age relaxation for 3 years. If you qualify in written exam, you need to submit necessary certificates relating age category at the time of interview. If you fail to submit the necessary certificates, you will not be eligible for age relaxation.
21st April 2022, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general

I am 30 yrs now in OBC category and have married in last 2 yrs.will i eligible to start Bank exam preparation.will marriage impact on selecting in this job.
i am etting confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?