12th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission in LKG of CBSE Board in next year for 2 and a half years old candidate?

Hello,
My son is 2 and a half years old now. Will he get admission in CBSE Board for LKG in next year? Please clear my doubt as soon as possible. I am totally confused about this.

Related Questions:
14th September 2015, 07:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LKG of CBSE Board in next year for 2 and a half years old candidate?

To get admission in LKG of CBSE Board, the child must have attained the minimum age of 3 1/2 years. Since, your son is 2 and half years old now, you can get admission for him in LKG of CBSE Board in the next year.
14th September 2015, 06:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LKG of CBSE Board in next year for 2 and a half years old candidate?

Age to get admission in LKG should be from 3 to 4 years.
Age at the time of admission in 1st class should be from 5 to 6 years.

So, your son will be eligible to get admission in LKG next year.
14th September 2015, 06:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get your child admitted in Lkg at the age of 2 and a half years as the minimum age requirement for any candidate to be eligible for admission in Lkg is that the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 3 years and 6 months.

Therefore, I request you to let your child attain the age of 3 years 6 months minimum, and then go for admission in various schools of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?