19th March 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i teach Botany in Government School in Tamil Nadu after Post Graduation?

I want to know that if i can teach as a PGT in botany subject in any government schools in Tamil Nadu after passing my post graduation qualification in same. Kindly guide me regarding this.

Related Questions:
19th March 2016, 11:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i teach Botany in Government School in Tamil Nadu after Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that if i can teach as a PGT in botany subject in any government schools in Tamil Nadu after passing my post graduation qualification in same. Kindly guide me regarding this.
Sorry, it is not possible for you to get a Teacher job in the Government school after completing Master Degree course. You need to complete B.Ed along with a TET score card to be eligible for Teacher job at Government school.

Eligibility Criteria: B.Ed admission is open to the candidates who completed their Graduation in discipline from a recognized university.
20th March 2016, 01:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i teach Botany in Government School in Tamil Nadu after Post Graduation?

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for a PGT below, have a look over it.
The eligibility criteria for a PGT:-
Candidates should have completed their Post Gradiation from a recognized University.
Candidates should have scored minimum of 50% marks in the Post Graduation.
Candidtaes should have a B.ED degree with atleast 2 years of experience.
So, you should also do B.ED course and then should appear for PGT.
20th March 2016, 08:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear and clear NET examination and with a good score after the completion of your PG course in order to be eligible to teach as a teacher in any good government schools.
20th March 2016, 08:08 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to be able to teach Botany in government school in Tamil Nadu after your PG course, you will have to appear for NET test, which is the gateway for any candidate having completed their PG course and wanting to become a teacher. So, therefore you should prepare for your examination and try to score well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?