25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th from ICSE Board and 12th from Board Of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi. Can I do B.Sc(Agriculture) course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  2. Is Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education a fake Board?
  3. Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?
  4. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  5. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?
  6. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  7. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  8. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Regular MBA if completed Graduation through Distance Education without Higher Secondary?
  10. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  11. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  14. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  16. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  17. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  18. Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education
26th February 2016, 10:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th from ICSE Board and 12th from Board Of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi. Can I do B.Sc(Agriculture) course? Please reply as soon as possible.
If you have completed 12th standard with PCBi subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
26th February 2016, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture after completion of 10+2 from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi. However, you need to be from science stream in order to pursue B.Sc. course in agriculture. Most of the colleges especially the top ones take admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by them while some colleges take admission on the basis of marks in 12th standard.
28th February 2016, 12:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after 10+2 from Higher Secondary Education.

The eligibility to get appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Ag course is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB/PCM as main paper

So, you can appear for examination. To get the other eligibility to appear for examination visit at official website of university you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?