23rd April 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? What would be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Who can provide me the complete details on this? Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  7. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  8. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  10. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  11. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?
  12. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  14. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  18. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
23rd April 2016, 11:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Yes ,definitely you can change your board from State Board to CBSE board after completion of class 10th. But your class 11th and 12th boards should be same.
But you have to show your migration certificate in the school where you are going to take admission in 11th standard.
24th April 2016, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, it is very much possible to change your board from state to CBSE in class 11, there is no problem in it. You just need to fill in the application form and follow the admission steps in the prospective school, you wish to get admission in and if you are eligible enough, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the new school and new board.
24th April 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change from State to CBSE Board for pursuing your higher studies after completion of 10th standard. To get admission in CBSE Board school, you must have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard Marks Sheet, etc.,. from State Board school and you need to submit it in CBSE Board school. By completing the admission process, you will be offered admission in CBSE school.
24th April 2016, 08:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is definitely possible to change from State Board to CBSE Board after completing class 10th as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 11th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 10th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You also require an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board.

Submit all the above documents in the School where you want to take admission along with application form. You will get admission after the process.
24th April 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, most of the recognized education board schools don't have any problem in giving admission to other board schools. Just apply for admission on the basis of your class 10th marks.

Admission in class 11th is based on merit according to the marks in class 10th subjects according to stream. If you have got good marks then no need to worry.
24th April 2016, 09:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? What would be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Who can provide me the complete details on this? Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!
Yes, it is possible to change from State Board to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard. Many students will change board after 10th standard. So you can also change board from state to CBSE Board. But the syllabus in CBSE is tougher than many state boards. So think and take any decision. You can also discuss with your school teachers for the same.
25th April 2016, 12:55 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to change the board after 10th.

To change the board, you have to submit some of the documents as asked by school such as migration, transfer certificate and last year mark sheet.

You also need to appear for entrance examination and qualify in it as school in which you want to appear.
27th April 2016, 07:28 PM
IQ14

Yes definitely you can change your board in class 11th. For this you need to follow the admission procedure. For this you need to visit the school in which you want to take admission.

You will required transfer certificate, migration certificate, , mark sheet of class 10th.etc.
You will get the admission on the basis of your marks or you need to give the entrance exam.
8th December 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My Son is studying in 7th Class in Karnataka Under state syllabus. I am getting transferred to Maharastra, Hence i want get my son admission for 7th class under CBSE Syllabus.
Is it possible?. If yes, what are the problems he may face. (eg. Language Subject & Examination etc) Please advice to take decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?