21st March 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?

I have completed my 10th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya with CBSE Board. There is a free seat for me, but my parents are saying to join State Board in Andhra Pradesh. I want to take Science in Higher Secondary. Please say, which is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  3. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  5. Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  7. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  8. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  9. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  10. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  11. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  13. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  15. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  18. Which college can I get a seat after scoring 60093 rank in EAMCET?
28th April 2018, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?

Look, both of the Boards are good to study class 11th, but according to my opinion, you must go with CBSE Board as it is better than any of the State Boards.
Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, CBSE Board is regarded better than the State Boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?