16th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Andhra Pradesh Board, studying in 7th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 7th from State Board for 8th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  2. Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student?
  3. Requirements to migrate from Kerala Board to ICSE for 7th standard student?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  5. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  6. Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  8. Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  10. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  11. Requirements to migrate from ICSE to CBSE Board for 6th student?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  13. How to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for 12th student?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?
  16. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  17. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  18. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2018, 03:02 PM
CareerGuru13

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student?

You just need to collect all your previous school leaving certificates such as marksheet, character certificate, migrating certificate, etc. Once you collect all of your documents, you can apply for admission in the prospective school you wish to get admission in.

Initially you might face certain challenges while shifting from state board to CBSE, but later on you will get well accustomed with the syllabus pattern and I am sure you will do well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?