23rd September 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if obtained grade with held in 12th WBCHSE Chemistry?

Sir,
I have got 26 marks in Chemistry of 12th Board exam by WBCHSE Board. But I have passed my Board exam. I got grade with held in Chemistry. So, can I eligible for appearing JEE Main and Advanced?

30th September 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if obtained grade with held in 12th WBCHSE Chemistry?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and you must have secured at least 75% marks in your 12th standard board examinations. So, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
1st October 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if obtained grade with held in 12th WBCHSE Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 26 marks in Chemistry of 12th Board exam by WBCHSE Board. But I have passed my Board exam. I got grade with held in Chemistry. So, can I eligible for appearing JEE Main and Advanced?
No, you are not eligible for JEE Main and Advanced exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE mains exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category.

You can apply consecutive three time in JEE mains exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?