15th December 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology?

Respected Sir,
I have got 88.7% in Biology in WBCHSE Board of 12th standard. Can I get a admission in Microbiology Honours course? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  2. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  4. Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  7. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  13. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  14. Reference books of Biology for preparation of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  17. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2015, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology?

Yes, you can get admission surely with this percentage of marks because most of the colleges give admission in this course based on your class 12th marks.

Some universities even conduct entrance exam for giving admission. Therefore, you have to apply according to the admission notification released by the university.
24th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology?

I have got 73% in CBSE examination.can I get admission for microbiology in colleg es inside Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?