4th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What's the counselling date of Jharkhand polytechnic? Where will this counselling held?

myself sourav, i want to know that when will the councelling held for jharkhand polytechnic and at where?
please inform me imediately
my email id [email protected]

mycell no is-7209755414

Related Questions:
  1. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  2. When will the counselling be held for Jharkhand polytechnic?
  3. What's the counselling date for Jharkhand Polytecnic exam?
  4. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic examination?
  5. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  6. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  8. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  9. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  10. Can I expect Calcutta Medical College after scoring 144+ in WBJEE Medical?
  11. What is the counseling date of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  12. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  13. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  14. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  15. When the counselling for a candidate who has secured 36738 rank in JEXPO will be started in Jharkhand?
  16. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank? -- [New]
  18. Which is the entrance test for IBM? Is ICET test enough to enter into IBM?
16th June 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the counselling date of Jharkhand polytechnic? Where will this counselling held?

when will declear counselling date of jharkhand polytechnic.
6th June 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the counselling date of Jharkhand polytechnic? Where will this counselling held?

When is the counseling date for jharkhand polytechnic 2014?
Please reply.
My cell no. is 9204464919.
My email id is : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?