5th October 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get Caste certificate in Karnataka?

I am a student of Class XI in K V Bangalore. Since my birth i am here and from 1st Std i am in the same school. I am an SC student. Now ho can i get a caste certificate in Karnataka?

Saptadeep

Related Questions:
  1. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
  2. How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?
  3. What is caste validity certificate?
  4. Can school leaving certificate be used as caste certificate? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?
  6. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  7. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?
  9. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  10. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  11. Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?
  12. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  13. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  15. Is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA? Or do we have to qualify by just passing by sub total of marks of both the exams?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  17. What to do to appear for WBJEE first counseling as SC category student without having original proper caste certificate?
  18. Counseling details for BSc Nursing?
14th October 2015, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Caste certificate in Karnataka?

You can get the caste certificate from nearby tehsil or district court in your area. You need to be domicile of Karnataka state to get the caste certificate.

Also, you should be under the list of castes mentioned by the state government to avail the benefits of reservations.
15th October 2015, 10:54 AM
aaditya choudhari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Class XI in K V Bangalore. Since my birth i am here and from 1st Std i am in the same school. I am an SC student. Now ho can i get a caste certificate in Karnataka?

Saptadeep
Caste certificate is a important certificate for lower caste people.it is issued by government at nearest tehdildar office. You have to visit tehsil office with original documents of you and your parents to avail caste certificate.
19th November 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i born in manglore(karnataka), but my all studies and everything belong to maharashtra and i am roman catholic as caste from were & how i can get caste certificate
kindly pls reply on [email protected]
22nd November 2015, 03:16 PM
manjunath.m.nerti

to get caste certificate in karnataka you have to visit tahasildar office in your own talluk, meet stamp writers there to get one bond with court update, next day of visit you will get a bond, submit the bond in nemmadi kendra they give you a slip in which your caste certificate number is printed. after 5-6 days visit the nemmadi kendra with your slip you will get your caste certificate..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?