28th April 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Catering or Nursing course even after failing in 10th standard? Which are the course which you better to do after 10th?

Can I do Catering or Nursing course even after failing in 10th standard? Which are the course which you better to do after 10th? I just want to ensure that I will do some course which would provide me some job to survive in future. Please help me with the required information soon.

12th July 2015, 07:15 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Catering or Nursing course even after failing in 10th standard? Which are the course which you better to do after 10th?

See, there are various courses which one can pursue and which are also good taking into account the job opportunities. Some of them I am mentioning below. You can have a look at it.

1. Bsc

2. B.tech

3. B.arch

4. You can apply in the Indian Army through exams like NDA (National defense Academy)

5. If you have other interests like designing the you can do Bachelors in fashion Designing.

6. You can also under courses like BBA and then MBA. This combination is very good as it provides lots of opportunities for the students. Also, may engineers which do B.tech tend to do MBA at the later stage of their life.

7. You can also do the course of Hotel management. Though it is bit costly course but once pursued from a good hotel management college or from abroad the course will yield great results later in your life.

8. You can give exam of ISRO and if you could clear it then you will be placed in one of the best space organisations of the world.

9. You can also pursues diploma in technical field and then apply for the posts of
- Technical assistants and
- Junior engineers

10. You can go for courses like
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
- Company Secretary Program (CS)
if you opt for the commerce field in the 11th standard.

Also, about your plan of taking Nursing and Catering, you can also opt for them. They have good scope but i would advise you consider all the other courses first before considering these because these do not have any major eligibility conditions which you would miss later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?