1st July 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I go abroad after completion of 10th grade if failed in 12th standard?

Hi, I passed my 10th grade and then I joined nursing for 1st year but I suffered from UTI that time so I left it and again I joined management but couldn't pass my 12th grade so I am confused what to study? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?
  2. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  3. How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?
  4. Am I eligible for masters degree abroad, if failed in 12th in first attempt?
  5. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Com graduate from Manav Bharati University but failed in 12th?
  7. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  8. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  9. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  12. Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad?
  13. Can I do 11th commerce after 4 years gap? -- [New]
  14. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  15. Which scholarship exam to apply after 10th standard to do highers studies in abroad?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  17. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
7th July 2017, 12:14 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go abroad after completion of 10th grade if failed in 12th standard?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot apply for further studies in abroad after the completion of calss 10th from a recognsied Board.

Candidates those who have completed thier class 12th from a recognised Board can apply for examinations like TOEFL, IELTS etc, qualifying in which they can further apply for higher studies in abroad.
So, atleast complete your class 12th, then only you can apply for higher studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?