13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course will suit me after class 12th?

Sir, my right hand has fracture because of the dying machine and I write with my left hand. I am pursuing 12th class. I have appeared for exam in English because I have compartment. Tell me know which work will suit me after completed 12th class?

14th July 2017, 01:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course will suit me after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my right hand has fracture because of the dying machine and I write with my left hand. I am pursuing 12th class. I have appeared for exam in English because I have compartment. Tell me know which work will suit me after completed 12th class?

You can choose the course based on your interest after class 12th. You can choose the course based on the subjects you studied in 10+2. List of best courses is given below;

BE or BTech
BA English
BA Hindi
BA History
BA Psychology
BA Journalism
BSc Mathematics
BSc Physics
BSc Chemistry
BCA
BBA
BCom
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
BBS
BSc Computer Science
14th July 2017, 03:28 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

That depends upon which stream you have opted for and what do you wish to become in future, abd what is your passion.

There are plenty of courses to be opted for after completion of your 12th standard, in any stream, however as we do not know the stream you have studied, therefore it is not quite possible to provide you with the exact derails asked for.

Therefore, I suggest you to provide the detailed information to get the required information accurately.
14th July 2017, 07:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you are eligible for all types of courses. As you have mentioned that you are capable to write with left hand then no need to worry. You are eligible to pursue any course you want.
15th July 2017, 12:51 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Its depends upon the stream which you have taken in class 12th. If you are from Science stream along with maths than you can apply for-

B.TECh/BE.
B.Des.
B.Ftech.
B.Sci with Maths
B.sci with Physics.
B.Sci with Chemistry.

If you have taken Biology than you can get admission in-

BDS.
MBBS.
BHMS.
BAMS.
B.Sci with Biotechnology.
B.Sci with Biochemistry.
B.sci with Biology.

If you are from commerce stream -

B.Com.
BBA
BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?