9th February 2016, 09:40 AM
mishgra

How to do graduation in Sports line after class 12th?

Sir, i am Nirankar mishra from sitapur near lucknow. I am a up board's 12th class student. I achieved 88% marks in 10th class and present time i am in 12th class. I played state level games, 4 time.
Please tell me sir how to do after 12th class. please tell me sports line about Bp E.

13th January 2017, 11:04 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do graduation in Sports line after class 12th?

It is a very good thing that you wish to do graduation in the Sports Field. It is very unusual that someone wishes to make a career in this field these days but the same is going well with your case. Therefore, we are on the right track. Now, in order to evaluate such cases of interests you need to consider a lot of factors before you actually make a choice. It starts with evaluating yourself as a sportsperson.

1. Since you say that you have 4 state level games means that you are quite established as a sports person. Thus, it would not become much of a problem for you to get a course/graduation career in the field of sports.

2. Ensure your career path is pre-decided since there are a lot of people who are interested in sports but only very few can make a mark in this industry.

3. Furthermore if you wish to build a career in sports, you may well not take up Science or Commerce streams but take Arts (which is on the easier and subjective side) and excel in it for your class 12th boards.

4. Once done, you are well off to apply for the sports management colleges. Some of the top sports bodies in India would be:

A. Sports Authority of India
B. NASM, Mumbai
C. Institute of Sports Science & Technology
D. IISM
etc

5. Also note that some colleges may hold trials of sports also as it would be needed for you to get admission in sports courses. Thus, since you are well off with your daily routine and practice you should be able to clear all those.

Some of these colleges provides sports courses in the name of BBA in Sports Management, Diploma in Sports etc. You may chose the course that you wish to do and enrol yourself in that.

Every college has its own criteria and thus, the minimum which would be required if for you to pass your class 12th successfully and then set off on your sports career in the making.
30th October 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do graduation in Sports line after class 12th?

Is it possible for a science student to take sports degree as a career option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?