13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt, if I love physics and maths?

I love maths, physics a lot, but I don't have a perfect way to a job. I have written 10th exam. Which course should I take in 11th and please say what all are the jobs that I can grab through these subjects.

13th July 2017, 11:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt, if I love physics and maths?

Since you are interested in Physics and Mathematics hence the best option for you for pursuing your higher secondary school degree is the option of science stream with PCM group.

Further after your Class 12th you can go for the courses like B.tech/B.E. , B.Sc with Mathematics or Physics, etc. as these courses are associated with Physics and Mathematics which lies to your strength and interest.

As far as you are concerned about the job options after pursuing above mentioned courses then I would like to let you know that you will have career options in every field whether it is in technical field or administrative field, banking sector, teaching line, research field, etc. except medical field.
14th July 2017, 12:18 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have interest towards Mathematics and Physics subject, you must opt Science stream in class 11th taking pure Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
After completing your class 12th examination with Science stream, you can opt many of the courses further.
You can opt B.Tech degree course in a respective field. You can also opt B.Sc courses in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.
14th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I love maths, physics a lot, but I don't have a perfect way to a job. I have written 10th exam. Which course should I take in 11th and please say what all are the jobs that I can grab through these subjects.

As mentioned, you have completed your 10th, you can choose a PCM stream in 10+2. After completion of 10+2, you can choose engineering graduation (BE or BTech) or BSc Physics or BSc Mathematics course. After completion of graduation, you can pursue MSc Physics or MSc Mathematics course to pursue your career in the same field. It is too early to decide, you have to complete the 10+2 with PCM stream and then decide the course based on your interest, ability and skill. The above given are some of the best options available for the students who love physics and mathematics subjects.
14th July 2017, 02:42 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is never a perfect way to obtain a job, you will always avail a job if you are good at what you have studied and you have good enough knowledge about that field.

So, I would suggest you to never opt for any course keeping this thing in mind, just get admission in the course and study whole heartedly and you will definitely get a breakthrough.

If however, you are good at maths and physics, I would suggest you to go for B.Tech course from a good and reputed institute and complete your degree and after completion I am sure you will bag a good job with good salary package.
14th July 2017, 06:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 10th standard now and you have keen interest in maths and physics so I would suggest you to opt for non medical stream having combination of Physics, Maths and Chemistry in your 11th standard and after completing your 12th standard you can opt for engineering course in which you are interested or you can also go for BSC in physics on mathematics as per your interest. Once you will complete your post graduation in any of the stream you can get good job opportunities as per your qualification.
14th July 2017, 06:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA
15th July 2017, 12:57 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Since you have an interest in Physics and maths you should opt PCM in class 11th. After completing 12th. You can apply for admission in following sectors-

B.Tech/BE.(Engineering)
B.Des.(Designing)
B.Ftech(Fashion Technology)
B.sci with maths.
B.sci with physics.
B.Arch(Architect)
You can go for Defense also like Army, Navy and Air force through NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?