5th April 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com

i complete my bcom.what all couse suit for me to becom a customs officer?

15th June 2016, 06:46 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com

After completing B.COM one can apply for custom officer job , but the process to apply is through civil services conducted by UPSC. By applying in civil services one can get job in custom department.

Those who have completed graduation in any stream can simply apply for civil services, the qualification required to apply for civil services is simple just graduation in any stream. No minimum percentage is required. As you have completed graduation in B.COM, you can apply for civil services.

After applying in civil services, you have to clear the exam passing through three stages of exam 1)preliminary exam written 2)mains exam 3)Interview. After passing in all these three stages, you can rank in civil services exam and your selection of custom officer will depend on your rank scored in the civil services exams. Those who accquire top rank goes for IAS,IPS,IFS similarly those who have secured rank for custom officer will get the rank for custom services.
29th July 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com

I am eligible to write upsc exam after bsc in forensic science
30th July 2020, 05:00 PM
Som1983

to become customs officer u have to either clear Staff selection commission exam or UPSC exam . Through SSC exam u will become Group B and C officer in customs department and through UPSC u will become Group A. Course dont make u customs official
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?