19th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to admit in another CBSE schools? What is the entry admission fees asked for it?

I want to admit in CBSE school in Kolkatta. I am belong from poor family kindly tell me what is the price for admission and in which school I will admit for science stream where I will get the admission form? Who can provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools?
  2. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  3. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  4. Top 10 CBSE affiliated Boarding schools with fee structure in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  6. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  7. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  8. Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?
  9. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad?
  16. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  17. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  18. Minimum age required for LKG admission in CBSE schools of Tamil Nadu?
20th April 2016, 04:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to admit in another CBSE schools? What is the entry admission fees asked for it?

The admission fee is different in different school, there is no certainty of it being fixed. As you have not mentioned the names of any such school, therefore, it is not possible to provide you with the exact details.

You can however get the admission form manually from the school itself or online from the school's website. After filling up the application form, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the school, if you are eligible for it.
21st April 2016, 02:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to admit in another CBSE schools? What is the entry admission fees asked for it?

I would like to say you that the admission fees and School fees are different for different Schools, the amount is not fixed for any School and you did not mentioned the School name where you want to take admission. So, it will be very difficult to provide you the exact details.
To take admission in any of the CBSE School, you just need to collect the admission form from the official website or from the School authorities only. Fill up the application form and submit it along with documents and if you are eligible then you will get admission in that School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?